eLearning Technician – MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES (TEMBO)
- Managing and providing technical support to the development of applications and information systems for learning processes and its evolutionary and corrective maintenance
- Updating documentations related to the applications (instructions, manuals, training module)
- Coordinating with other teams in relation to possible changes and improvements derived from the TEMBO project to be applied on existing solutions.
- Keep up to date on latest technologies and applications through training, periodicals, research and development.
- Designing and optimising data models and standards, database and information flow processes
- Carrying out system integrations of data and information that are stored in Learning systems with other functional departments of MSF
- Ensuring that the different platforms and user interfaces supported are compliant with MSF OCBA guidelines.
- Analysing the risks Involved before any intervention in production systems
- Contributing to the sharing of knowledge to the organization
- Implementations of Learning systems.
eHealth Technologist – MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES (DISPLACEMENT UNIT)
- Perform integration of data and processes in eHealth solutions and across functional departments of MSF
- Ensure that the different platforms and user interfaces supported are compliant with MSFOCBA Information Security premises
- Development of social media tools for humanitarian aid
Configuring and installation of various HMIS Systems like DHIS 2 and OpenEMR
- Design and development of data assessment tools for South Sudan, Ethiopia and Sudan
- Coordinate the design, execution and use of documentation related to the applications (instructions, manuals, training module) for an efficient operation and integration of data and information based on the procedures established in the management of MSF systems and applications
- Ensuring that procedures lifecycle of the applications are applied consistently both logically and in different physical environments that are available (development, integration, production)
- Analyse the risks involved before any intervention
- Execute system validation tests and procedures of the systems belonging to the Medical data and processes functions
- Build (on existing) network of e-health innovators (in and beyond the humanitarian space) and keep up to date on latest technologies and applications
- Inform and coordinate design and development efforts with relevant departments of OCBA and other sections
- Work with external service providers, if applicable, for the provision of support services
- Contribute to the sharing of knowledge to the organization in the areas under his/her responsibility
Software Implementation Specialist – MEDICROSS HEALTHCARE KENYA
- USSD Design, development and maintenance (*340#, *839#)
- Health Information System Implementation (Medicross Kenya clinics)
- Android apps and API design and development
System Developer – BLISSGVS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- Server/System administration (www.afyaclaim.com)
- Health Information System Implementation
- Design and development of Insurance claims management system
System Developer – ENVISAGE MOBILE LIMITED
Envisage has developed a sophisticated Mobile platform cutting across Payments, USSD, SMS and Mobile Apps supporting applicable solutions to diverse sector of businesses and industries.