Do you have two or more bluetooth speakers and would like to use all of them at the same time? Mac comes with a feature which enables you to achieve this without need of a third-party software.
How to connect Mac to multiple bluetooth speakers
- First ensure your bluetooth on Mac is turned on, To do this move your mouse to the Bluetooth icon (it is a grey icon if this function has been turned off) and click down. Select “Turn Bluetooth On” and this feature will be enabled.
- Connect with all your Bluetooth speakers, Find your speakers’ “Pair” button, press it to connect to Mac. Mac will search and build the connection automatically.
- Open “Spotlight” and enter “MIDI”, To Open spotlight, Click the Spotlight icon in the upper-right corner of the menu bar, or press Command-Space bar.
- Creating a Multi-Output Device by clicking the “+” on the left bottom corner. And then, select each Bluetooth speaker you have connected to the Mac on the right area to make it work.
- Enjoy you multi-speaker system